Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Followers

Sunday, 27 January 2013

Week 1 - 30 Day Shred

I can't believe I'm posting this, but Week 1 complete!

I have actually done this 20 minute workout everyday since Monday and I am already feeling so much better! I have mostly done the workouts in the mornings, but yesterday in the afternoon and have just done it today (8pm).

Despite being out yesterday and today, I have made the time to do the workout. We were out most of yesterday but got back late afternoon - Mr Strong went outside to clean our car (it is Silver but looked black!) and the girls had their naps very late (surprisingly, I thought they would try and last without one!). But instead of sitting and enjoying the peace, I actually WANTED to do the workout.

Mr Strong was extremely surprised when he came in from cleaning the car to find I'd done the workout. I asked him if he was proud of me for doing it and he said he genuinely didn't think I'd stick to it and was completely astounded that I had. That made me feel good! I too, didn't think I'd do it!!!

I can feel the difference, my muscles feel stronger, I can do more of the workout without stopping for a rest, and the best part is I feel amazing for doing it! I finally feel like I can achieve my target of... Beach Gorgeous for 2014!lol!

I wish I had weighed myself before I started so I could keep a check of how I'm doing but did weigh myself this morning (I'm afraid I won't be sharing that with you just yet!).

I don't know whether it is the exercise that has made me feel better but I suddenly feel like my capacity is back. After having the girls I didn't feel able to do much, and I thrive being busy, juggling a number of things at a time. I finally feel able to do that and like I have got myself back. I know that sounds overly emotional, and maybe it is, but this is good progress!

Stay tuned for more updates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to leave a comment: