Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Followers

Sunday, 6 January 2013

Must get more organised!

I can't believe it's the second week in January tomorrow. Our house needs some serious attention and I need to get back into the swing of things!

I need to hoover, change the bedding, tidy up the toys scattered ALL around the house, clean the oven, clear the dining room table, and put all the clean and dry washing away. I haven't even unpacked my bag properly since coming back from our visit to my parents Christmas week!!!

I haven't done any meal planners (we have just bought things to keep us ticking over as the freezer still had a number of things in left over from December), I have a number of craft activities going around in my head which I'm desperate to start, and I have GOT to unwrap the new "intense workout" DVD I had delivered nearly a week ago! (20 minute workout - I reckon I could fit that in most days - but must get the first time done to get me going!)

I am fed up of constantly having things to do so I've not done an awful lot the last few days and I'm now regretting it!! Plus Erin has definitely hit the terrible twos and Lara seems to have a new tooth coming through every 2-3 days at the moment so it's FUN FUN FUN!!!

Ok... rant over.....

I'm usually so organised in January, seems to have gone to pot this year, can't believe how quickly Christmas went!

We also have a number of people we want to have over for dinner and I'm genuinely thinking we won't be free until March!

Priority for tomorrow is get the house semi - sorted. But No. 1 priority is to do the DVD (I am predicting a comedy post tomorrow about it!)... I am determined to be beach gorgeous by 2014!!!

Hope I'm not the only one wishing I could just stay in bed and it'd all be done for me!

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! :/ Good luck with getting everything organised, certainly sounds like you have your hands full!
    I'm a new follower, love your blog layout!

    Hayley
    http://sparklesandstretchmarks.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! Think we all put pressure on ourselves in January, when really it's no different to any other month!

      I hate being disorganised - it stresses me out!lol!

      Jenn x

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to leave a comment: