Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Followers

Thursday, 6 December 2012

Christmas already!?!

This is the first year that I feel completely unprepared for Christmas, we seem to be so busy permanently! I have the turkeys in the freezer and presents bought (we are having a frugal Christmas so that has reduced my list) but I can't quite believe that it is nearly upon us!
 
I have so much that I want to post on this blog, and it seems another week may go by until I can get it all on!
 
Next week things are a little quieter so watch this space! (I mean it this time!)
 
Recipes, crafts, pictures, tips.
 
If anyone finds a clock that stops time, can I borrow it please!?
 
Stay tuned, normality should resume very soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to leave a comment: