Search This Blog

Follow by Email

Followers

Friday, 16 November 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog!

I am a wife to Mr Strong, and a mother to Erin and Lara, I spend most of my days trying to be Supermum, juggling the balls of the daily washing, cleaning, tidying, cooking, sticking to a tight budget and entertaining my young children, trying not to go mad at the upteenth request for "Peppa!?" and if I'm lucky I might have time to put some mascara on!

In the last year or so Mr Strong and I have decided to work towards becoming debt free, and with that comes a tight budget. Families all over the country are facing difficult financial situations, whether that is due to the lack of pay rises, change of personal circumstances, or just an awareness that things could be reined in a little. We are having to re-evaluate even the smallest expenses that were once considered normal before the "pinch".

I hope to help those who are in a similar situation by sharing the things we are learning along the way. And if you have any suggestions, recipes or tips, I would love to hear them.

I will aim to post my weekly plans and shopping lists, and will leave template resources, tips and useful info on the specific pages. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, please feel free to leave a comment: